Food & Drink
Dry January is here and there's plenty of places in Ashford where you can enjoy delicious drinks without the alcohol.
Even if you're not taking part in dry January, it's a chance to support our local bars and pubs; you might be surprised how tasty these non-alcoholic versions of our favourite tipples can be!
All of the fabulous cocktails at Itacas can be made into Mocktails, and costing £5 a drink, t’s certainly worth a try! Try from the selection featuring:
- Pornstar Martini
- Espresso Martini
- Strawberry Daiquiri
- S * X on the Beach
Or why not try their 0.5% lager, Lucky Saint
Matches Sports Bar and Grill has a variety of low and no alcohol options. Whether you're in the mood for a refreshing pint, a crisp can or a fruity cider, they've got something for everyone. On the menu, take your pick from:
- Heineken 0%
- Beavertown Lazer Crush IPA 0%
- Old Mount Berries and Cherries Cider 0%
Valerie's Wine Bar has a range of delicious mocktails and alcohol free beers and spirits including:
- Daiquiri: Flavours include Pineapple, Passionfruit, Peach, Raspberry and Strawberry.
- Mock Espresso Martinis, Mock Passionfruit Martinis,
- Mock Ginger Sours
- Mock Mojitos.
- Mock Daisy (a slight twist on the Margarita)
- Mock English Garden
- Nanny State (Brewdog's Alcohol Free Hoppy Ale)
- Seedlip 0% spirits, perfect for a non-alcoholic G&T
Enjoy refreshing fruity Mocktails from Unita 4 in Elwick Place. The menu features:
- Passionfruit Fizz (Passionfruit purée, lemonade,
- Sunrise Mocktail (Mango juice, grenadine, soda water)
- Berry Mojito (Berries, fresh lime, sugar syrup,